Pages

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Credit Card with the Highest Overall Rewards

I need a new non-AMEX credit card. And, I've found two great cards for rewards on all purchases. It's incredibly difficult to keep track which card should be used at which store or category of store. Furthermore, my boyfriend and I share expenses and have mutual bank accounts but not a shared credit card. Thus, most of our expenses like groceries are made with the bank card that has no rewards. On my to do list is to research one of us using a card that has the most benefits on our top spending categories: restaurants and groceries. 

Here are the two contenders I found for a new card for myself:

1. Citi Double Cash Back Card - offers 1% back on purchases and 1% back on all payments for a total of 2% back

2. Priceline Card - offers 2% back on all purchases plus bonus % on certain categories of Priceline purchases

The verdict: Citi Double Cash Back Card because the card itself has a better design and my boyfriend already has a Priceline card, which we use on all Priceline purchases. Diversifying the card benefits in one household makes sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment